Last week we shared companies 60-80 in the top 100 Geospatial 2.0 list. Below we continue with companies 80-100.
“”Note, this is not a ranked list.
Geospatial 2.0 Enablers
81. Capella’s high revisit SAR satellites capture high quality Earth imagery with resolution down to 0.5 meter.
82. LocalIQ – Multidimensional geospatial data management.
Point of Sale
83. Nikkei POS – Data collected from retail outlets across Japan.
84. Dataloop.ai – Weaving human and machine intelligence to help a wide range of deep learning teams automate their data preparation processes
85. Geospock – Advanced analytics database
Geospatial 2.0 End-to-End Solutions
86. Kumi Analytics – Satellite-driven location based intelligence
87. Topolytics – Live data platform maps the generation, movement and fate of industrial and commercial waste
88. Transerve – Manage and analyse your location data including continuous sensor streams.
89. E-Geos – Geoinformation services and applications
90. EarthDefine is using AI to transform earth sensor data into consumable geospatial information products.
91. Alteryx APA Platform – delivers end-to-end automation of analytics, machine learning. It automate processes, embed intelligent decisioning, and power your people to deliver faster, better business outcomes.
92. Hayden AI are applying geospatial 2.0 to help cities eliminate traffic fatalities and improve efficiency.
93. Jvion are revolutionizing healthcare, using patient and geolocation data to pinpoint at-risk individuals who may need treatment but do not have the financial wherewithal to afford coverage.
94. Placeme.pl – Online tool that provides comprehensive indicators of customer behavior and pathways in the real world
95. Cape Analytics – Provides property intelligence using artificial intelligence and geospatial imagery to help insurance and reinsurance companies.
96. Foursquare – A location technology platform dedicated to improving how people move through the real world
97. Fourkites – Use real-time visibility to create a more agile, efficient and dynamic supply chain.
98. Project44 – Provides global multimodal supply chain visibility. A seamless experience providing frictionless collaboration across the ecosystem.
99. E2Open – Connected, collaborative supply chain
Geospatial 2.0 Frameworks
100. Microsoft Azure Data Explorer
If you have questions on Geospatial 2.0 you can reach us at [email protected]