Last week we shared companies 40-60 in the top 100 Geospatial 2.0 list. Below we continue with companies 60-80.
“”Note, this is not a ranked list.
Geospatial 2.0 Enablers
61. Placekey – A universal standard identifier for any physical place so that the data pertaining to those places can be shared across organizations easily.
62. Pixxel – Constellation of small satellites providing global coverage every 24 hours.
63. 4 Earth Intelligence – Consistent and repeatable data and insights for decisions about our planet, our actions and our business activity
64. I-CONIC – Real-time, real-world 3D and 4D models from video.
65. Hivemapper – An AI powered way to build smarter maps for monitoring and autonomous navigation.
66. Spatial.ai – Social media lifestyle data.
67. Emapsite – Deliver location-data value from Ordnance Survey and other unique location datasets.
Geospatial 2.0 End-to-End Solutions
68. Skyline Partners – Index Insurance Technology. Big data exploration & analytics.
Social Sentiment and ESG
69. Lynx Global Intelligence – Aggregate on-the-ground data and visualizes it with clarity, creating confident conditions for decision-making.
70. PlanetWatchers – Satellite imagery & analysis. Remotely monitor and analyze assets.
71. Nextbillion.ai – Mobility focused AI powered hyperlocal solution platform.
72. Premise Data – A data and analytics platform that empowers decision makers with real-time, actionable information.
73. Astraea.earth – Discover, prepare, and analyze satellite imagery instantly.
Transportation & Smart City
74. GeoMate are using AI to analyze near real-time accessibility and safety of cities. GeoMate provides safer local travel for everyone traveling by foot or wheelchair.
75. Mall IQ – Location tech that is store-level accurate indoors & outdoors w/o installing hardware. We provide a light-weight, low-power, privacy-first SDK to Banking, Fintech, Loyalty Mobile Apps so they can understand their customers’ purchase-intent in the physical world
76. Orbica – Pioneering geospatial artificial intelligence, developing unique data visualisation solutions and enabling organisations to gain near real-time visibility of their data.
77. Locale.ai – Operational analytics using location data to power your hyperlocal decisions.
Public Sector Citizen Engagement
78. Qwhery Inc – A new communication channel that brings local government information to residents, instantly.
79. Reinventing Geospatial – Falcon™ suite provides a cost effective mobile and web-based solution providing highly accurate, sub-second real-time tracking of up to 5,000 powered and non-powered ground support equipment (GSE).
Geospatial 2.0 Frameworks
80. Magda/Terriajs – Data catalog system and 3D/4D data visualization framework.
There you have it. We will continue the list in our next post #80-100.