Okay, its about time. I know you sit there quietly reading these regular missives from me on all things GIS. Minding your own business. Thinking your own thoughts. Its a one way flow.
Time to change that. Time for you to take a turn.
To join the conversation for a moment. To share some of your thoughts.
5 ArcGIS Questions .. dare you Answer?
So how do i get you to share, that is the question. With questions that is how. Brilliant. Open questions. I’ll give you 5 below:
1) Do you understand what is meant by the ArcGIS Platform. Yes or no? If your answer is yes, tell us more.
2) Do you see the new ArcGIS developments – ArcGIS Online, free maps and apps etc – as a threat or opportunity? Why?
3) We increasingly hear the phrase “GIS anywhere, anytime, on any device, for all”. How do you interpret this phrase? Is this how your organization views GIS?
4) Esri now talk about authoritative data or system of record. What do they mean?
5) Cautious, excited, confused, charging ahead .. where are you today with ArcGIS?
Don’t be shy. There is no wrong answer. Comments are open below. My email is [email protected]
Share with me your answers, thoughts, feedback. I’m excited to hear back from you.